Wills, Trusts, Advanced Directives, Powers of Attorney
Life circumstances often compel individuals to create or revise an estate plan to ensure the financial security of their family. Creating or revising an estate plan requires a lot of forethought to ensure that all the important issues are addressed. We have extensive knowledge and the experience to help you with your estate planning needs. We work closely with you – we take the time to listen and understand your unique needs and goals – so we can put together a plan that fully accomplishes your objectives.
We provide the following comprehensive Estate Planning services:
- Wills – We work with you to create a legally valid last will and testament that sets down your wishes for how your property will be distributed and who will care for your children after your death.
- Powers of Attorney – We create a legally binding agreement that allows someone to make financial and healthcare decisions for you if you become incapacitated or unable to make decisions on your own.
- Advanced Medical Directives – We prepare Health Care Proxies, Living Wills, and HIPAA Medical Releases which are forms that nominate agents to act on your behalf in circumstances when you are not able to act and direct your agents and medical providers as to your wishes.
- Revocable and Irrevocable Trusts (including Life Insurance Trusts) – We help you understand the benefits of revocable or irrevocable living trusts, special needs trusts, and other types of trusts that can be used to protect your assets and distribute them to your heirs, as well as to provide you with the financial resources you need near the end of your life.
- Supplemental Needs Trusts – We help you to understand the benefits of a Supplemental Needs Trust (also known as Special Needs Trusts) so that benefits received by disabled individuals relying on government will not be jeopardized.